Public and private schools, non-profits, commercial office space, corporate parks, and municipal projects – these are some examples of the kinds of client projects we’ve handled at Signature Construction Group. We have a highly-trained professional team consisting of engineers, architects, estimators, accountants, superintendents, and project managers.
So whether it’s a construction project from the ground-up or if you need interior renovation work done, we’re your best partner for the job. And even if all you need is a quick refresh of your commercial space or school, Signature Construction Group has the team with the skills and qualifications to meet your requirements.
A little Signature Construction Group history
Our company, Signature Construction Group, was established in 1990. We are a New York-based general contractor and an industry leader in the field of green building and design.
We have been a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) since 2007. This is why you can rely on Signature’s highly-experienced, knowledgeable LEED AP certified professionals to constantly deliver high-quality work.
With operations spanning from New Jersey to Massachusetts, Signature Construction Group now has four offices in New York, Hartford, Stamford, and Boston.
Why hire Signature Construction Group?
Hiring a general contractor is a major decision. In fact, it is one of the most crucial decisions you will ever make for any of your upcoming projects. With the right general contractor, you can:
- Have peace of mind knowing that your general contractor understands every aspect of the project and is overseeing all project activities.
- Be sure that your building partner is experienced, licensed, and insured.
- Have a company that already has existing relationships with the required vendors and subcontractors – so they can help you in terms of work quality, timely delivery, and costs.
- Trust them to vet and hire the required subcontractors for your project.
- Depend on them for any negotiations concerning prices for materials, supplies, etc.
- Count on them to have the required building process knowledge so you know what needs to be done and at what point in time.
- Rely on them to stay on top of the work schedule as well as subcontractors’ work and output quality.
- Be sure you have a partner who knows the ins and outs of local variations in building codes and construction requirements.
So when it comes to choosing the best general contractor for the job, you need not look further than Signature Construction Group. We’re here, ready to get to know your project and get it moving.
Your satisfaction and safety is our concern
We know that every project we are a part of represents a facet of our client’s public presence and reputation. So you can rely on us to give our utmost to your project.
Our years of experience are backed by client testimonials collected over the years. We know we’re in business because of clients like you, so don’t expect anything less than excellent quality work from us at Signature Construction Group.